What is the Association?
- A group of Christian (not exclusively parents) committed to providing Christ-centred education.
- Association membership is open to all Christians who subscribe to the Educational Creed.
- The Association is a legal entity with a written Constitution and Educational Creed which is governed by a Board of Directors.
- The Association elects directors who are responsible for Tyndale Christian School's overall vision, direction, governance and policy.
- Directors, Staff and Association Members serve on standing committees of the Board and make recommendations to the Board.
- The Board encourages all Christians and Christian parents to become members of the Association.
Why Association Membership?
- A response to a biblical mandate for parents
- Participation in a community focused on Christian Education
- Receive information on Christian Education and Association matters
- Serving on a committee of the Board
- Having a voice in decision making
- Eligibility for nomination and election to the Board of Directors (Full Members)
For more information see the Video below or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org