What is the Association?
- A group of Christians (not exclusively parents) committed to providing Christ-centred education.
- Association membership is open to all Christians who subscribe to the Educational Creed.
- The Association is a legal entity with a written Constitution and Educational Creed which is governed by a Board of Directors.
- The Association elects directors who are responsible for Tyndale Christian School's overall vision, direction, governance and policy.
- Directors, Staff and Association Members serve on standing committees of the Board and make recommendations to the Board.
- The Board encourages all Christians and Christian parents to become members of the Association.
Why Association Membership?
- A response to a biblical mandate for parents
- Participation in a community focused on Christian Education
- Receive information on Christian Education and Association matters
- Serving on a committee of the Board
- Having a voice in decision making
- Eligibility for nomination and election to the Board of Directors (Full Members)
For more information see the Video below (courtesy of Christian Education National) or contact us by email at email@example.com.